This behavioural assessment intervention aims to assist couples and families acquire better understanding of their own emotions, behaviours and ideas, which they are often unable to express in a normal setting.
Why Is Couples and Family Behavioural Assessment Important?
In every form of a relationship, challenges and problems typically come into scene. These challenges can make or break the relationships.
On the contrary, when identified on time, personality and behavioral differences can be used to make the relationship stronger. In the absence of self awareness both parties might end up giving up on fixing the issues they are facing.
Problems vary in reasons, causes, and severity. To understand each other better, personal and family self awareness is critical and this can be achieved through the use of our Personal Development Analysis (PDA) behavioral assessment.
What Is PDA Behavioural Assessment?
PDA is a powerful online behavioral assessment tool that through a simple, accurate and scientific methodology, allows you to describe, understand and analyze your behavioral profile, personality and that of your family.
Increasing self awareness of individual's behaviors and personalities can be what couples and families need to minimize problems, resolve conflicts and mitigate problems that couples and families usually encounter.
How Can Couples and Family Behavioural Assessment Help You?
Self Awareness is important if a couple of family wishes to revive their relationship but do not exactly know how they will start resolving their seemingly unending issues and differences by themselves.
Why Achievers Couple and Family Behavioral Assessment?
1. Determine and specify behavioral patterns and help you do something about it
2. Through PDA behavioral analysis, a Life Coach and PDA Analyst can help specify behaviors, personality and attributes in both parties’ behavior and reaction towards certain situations.
3. Once these patterns are analyzed and assessed the parties involved can have a better idea of how they will react next time an issue arises, so as not to amplify the problem further.
4. The PDA behavioral assessment will create a more accurate picture of who the individual really is – It is common for individuals to develop expectations regarding the other person personality, and behavior.
4. While it is fine for individuals to hope that their partners become better persons, their relationship should not suffer because of misunderstandings caused by disappointments, which might have been eliminated if they have been more aware of the other person individuality.
5. This heightened self awareness can help both parties see the positive in all aspects of the relationship, and most importantly, their partners.
6. The assessment will also determine tendencies that affect the relationship and come up with an action plan to improve. Many relationship problems are brought about by unproductive habits such as not listening, interrupting while the other is speaking, or talking too much that the other person loses the privilege of talking back. The PDA assessment will identify a range of behaviors, both the exceptional ones and the ones that needs to be improved.
The PDA has been scientifically verified to have 90% reliability rate, has ISO9001 certification, meets US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission requirements and has been internationally validated by American Institute of Behavioural Psychology.
Who Uses The PDA?
Organizations - To develop and / or retain talent. This tool is uterlised by most of the companies ranked on Great Place To work
People - In order to understand their strengths and developmental areas to improve job / career prospects, current and future job performance and relationships with subordinates, colleagues and superiors.
Families - In order to understand their strengths and developmental areas to improve family relationships.
Achievement Enterprises is a Certified Gold PDA International Africa. As Such we utilize and incorporate PDA International products and services in our consulting service.