Achievers Team Alignment Main Purpose;
1. For the individuals to understand their behavioral tendencies
2. For the individuals to understand how their behaviour impact the team
3. To provide the team feedback on their consolidated team behavioral trends and tendencies
5. To building a new Relationship - Management Model between leaders and their teams.
This is achieved through the objectivity given by the PDA as an Individual - Group self awareness tool.
PDA ( Personal Development Analysis ) is a powerful behavioral assessment tool that through a simple, accurate and scientific methodology, allows you to describe and analyze the behavioral profile of individuals and teams.
As a PDA Accredited organization, with PDA Certified Analysts, Achievement Enterprises utilizes the scientifically proven Personal Development Analysis to increase individual self awareness as well as to understand Team's Behaviors, Competences, Emotional Intelligence and energy levels.
Experience and research indicate that, in order to build a high performing cohesive team, individuals within a team should;
* Know and appreciate each others behavioral styles,
* Understand how to harness on each others strengths,
* Learn how to manage personal weaknesses to avoid unnecessary conflicts,
* Know the environment positive energy contributors as much as they know themselves,
Team Alignment Objectives
After this intervention, the team will be able to;
* Identify their own behavioral profile and those of their group members
* Identify their own opportunity areas
* Identify their own top strengths , decision making styles and motivators
* Identify specific actions that will enhance and impact their effectiveness, while working towards achievement of results
1. Pre team alignment session with the entire team (30 min)
2. Individual PDA online assessment (10 - 15 Min)
3. Team alignment intervention with the entire team to discuss team combined trends and strengths ( 1/2 day )
4. Individual PDA feedback session with each team member ( 90 Min)
5. Audio Feedback on individual behavioral profile interpretation
6. Leadership Development Coaching Program for each team member. Minimum of 6 sessions of 1 on 1 Coaching. (Optional but highly Recommended )