Achievers Team Re - Alignment Main Purpose;
1. For the individuals to understand their behavioral tendencies
2. For the individuals to understand how their behaviour impact the team
3. To provide leaders with the opportunity to understand their own leadership styles and how it impacts the team
4. To provide the team feedback on their consolidated team behavioral trends and tendencies
5. To building a new Relationship - Management Model between leaders and their teams.
This is achieved through the objectivity given by the PDA as an Individual - Group self awareness tool.
PDA ( Personal Development Analysis ) is a powerful behavioral assessment tool that through a simple, accurate and scientific methodology, allows you to describe and analyze the behavioral profile of individuals and teams.
As a PDA Accredited organization, with PDA Certified Analysts, Achievement Enterprises utilizes the scientifically proven Personal Development Analysis to increase individual self awareness as well as to understand Team's Behaviors, Competences, Emotional Intelligence and energy levels.
Experience and research indicate that, in order to build a high performing cohesive team, individuals within a team should;
* Know and appreciate each others behavioral styles,
* Understand how to harness on each others strengths,
* Learn how to manage personal weaknesses to avoid unnecessary conflicts,
* Know the environment positive energy contributors as much as they know themselves,
Team - Realignment Objectives
After this intervention, the leader and the team will be able to;
* Identify their own strengths and those of their group members regarding the business
* Identify their own opportunity areas and those of their group members regarding the business
* Identify decision-making styles and motivators within the team and its members
* Identify specific actions that will enhance and impact effectiveness while working towards the achievement of results.
1. Pre team re - alignment session with the entire team (1 hr.)
2. Individual PDA online assessment (10 - 15 Min)
3. Individual PDA feedback session with each team member
4. Team re - alignment workshop with the entire team to discuss various team dynamics and action plans / commitments ( 1 day )
5. Leadership Development Coaching Program for the team leaders. Minimum of Six, 1 on 1 Coaching Sessions ( Recommended )
6. Personal Development Coaching Program for each team member. Minimum of Six, 1 on 1 Coaching Sessions ( Optional )
" Rachel can be classified as one of the top 5 PDA Analysts that I have ever trained in this methodology."
"Leaders have energy, Leaders are multipliers, Leaders have patience, Leaders are self motivated and they motivate, this describes Rachel"
" A powerful soothing injection "
"I am now able to articulate my dream with a clear vision, confidence and direction"
"I wish I did this course sooner"
"I Feel Empowered and Excited About My Future"
"This Is The Best Course I have Ever Done"
"I wish I had Met Rachel 20 Years Ago"
" My Life Has Transformed. I am More Focused and Alert"
"Rachel is a river that shares knowledge to help others improve their lives, not a reservoir that hoards knowledge"
"Rachel takes a keen interest in the achievement of her clients"
" Rachel has passion for teaching, she is very focused and committed"
" Rachel Has Helped Me To Be A Better Leader"
"Rachel is an Excellent Trainer who is Professional, Focused and Goal Oriented"
"Rachel Uses Reflective Practical Training Methods"
" I have Become A New Person With Integrity, Focus, Confidence and Direction"
"I Use Rachel's Teachings In My Demanding and Stressful Job Every Day"
"Rachel is A Great Coach and an Emphatic Listener"
"I am in Control Of My Emotions and Feelings"
What does a typical Virtual Online team alignment look like (activities, dynamics, layout)?
A Live Achievement Enterprises Online Team Realignment will likely not function too differently from an inseat engagement. You will participate in: >Engaging discussions >Work in pairs or small groups on projects >View Word documents, PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets >Explore and participate in internet-based activities. The Live Online environment is one that is unique in its virtual format, but similar to our inseat physical workshop experience.
What is an Advantage of Live Achievement Enterprises Online Engagements?
A key advantage of the Live Online Virtual Engagements is that it provides you with live interaction with an instructor who will engage you in lecture, discussions, class activities, sharing of ideas, group work, and answers to your questions in real time. No matter where you are in the world, as long as you have a broadband internet connection, you can join your class.
How can I access the Online Live Virtual class from my phone?
The iOS or Android application is an executable program that you may download from the Google play store or Apple App store. It provides you with the ability to participate in meetings from your personal mobile device.---- 1. Open the app and login with your credentials. 2. Choose Join a Meeting. 3. Enter the “Meeting ID.” Provided by Achievement Enterprises 4. Enter Meeting Password ---- And you would have joined.
Do I have to log in from home or an office?
You do not have to log-in from home or an office. WHEREVER there is Wi-Fi or an internet connection you can log in to class: work, library, favorite coffee shop or campus and join the instructor and other students for the class session.
What if I have technical problems?
The technology used to run Achievement Online Live Virtual classes is very stable, but rarely occasional technical problems can arise. If you do experience problems, there are several things you can do. >First, exit your class session and re-enter; this simple action can solve many connectivity issues. >If problems persist, you can selectively turn off features within your class session
How do I have my questions answered by the instructor in the Live Virtual Achievement Enterprises Training class session?
Students can use the chat panel on the right side of the screen similar to a text message. Or a participant may use the “raised hand” option (icon) on the bottom of the screen, under the video and can wait to be called on.
I don’t have a video camera or headset. What do I do?
Ächivement Enterprises provides all Local Clients With FREE HEADSETS to start the Virtual Online Class Journey. One should hen determine if your computer has a built-in video camera and microphone (which almost all modern laptop and tablet computers have) If a headset is not provided purchase an inexpensive set of headphones with a microphone attached to them. If you have a laptop computer, please check the owner’s manual that came with it, or use Google to find the manual online, for the instructions about using the computer’s built-in camera and microphone. You can also purchase a webcam that contains both a camera and microphone. If you are using a smartphone, video and audio should be used as usual.
I learnt how to work on my role profile so as to match the leadership I come across
- Silas Sehularo: Public Relations Officer
I benefited by getting a lot of clarity on personal traits and unique behavior.
- Gosego Pilane, Chief State Counsel and Legal Advisor
It made me aware of my blind spots, strength and also to think more about the future as opposed to the past which is not serving us. More importantly I learned how to buckle up. How to deal with challenges . To initiate solutions not to lament problems or justify why things cannot happen. –
Helped me to understand exactly who am I.
- Oarabile Nkwe. Coordinator of Ministry towards Improvement
It assisted me to discover myself, knowing that I did not know what I thought I knew about myself
- Kgangmotse E. KGANGMOTSE- Chief Economist
I've become more self-aware. I have learnt my strengths and weaknesses and have been equipped with skills of balancing myself. The facilitator was high energy and very engaging. I all around had an amazing experience.
- Lone Gabalebatse, State Counsel
I have learnt to start with me first before I could finger point if work is not done. Identify my weakness and use them to create opportunities. I apricated knowing my grey areas and how best I can work with others who holds different profiles. Together we can achieve objectives of the ministry. –
I know myself fully, the traits I need to push from the grey circle in the PDA Wheel Chart, and the high intensity and the low intensity traits which may cause delays in my service delivery. I appreciated knowing that the kind of leader helps us to align with his way of doing things.
– Oupa Masesane. Deputy Permanent Secretary - Tertiary Education
It gave me a detailed description of my strengths and weaknesses which have contributed to the success in a positive manner and also pointed to my negative behaviors which i need to work on. It is a very empowering, motivating and supportive strategy geared towards building effective and succeeding teams. Team Alignment is a phenomenal concept that diagnosis the behaviors of each team member in the context of a big team. It also introspect the architecture of a given team and comes up with robust practical commitments aimed placing the team on a collective path of top notch and a culture of high performance.
- Peter Mafokate,Chief Project Officer Anti-Corruption Unit
Excellent, I managed to see myself through the eyes of my Team Members. I am looking forward to Emotional Intelligence plus Couple Mentoring when it is offered.
- Ndoze Moletelo Planning Officer
The assessment has exposed my behavioral style. I now know my area of strength and I know my motivators. It gives the team profile and show areas we need to modify to achieve the best out of our team.
- Mooketsi Dijeng Assistant Manager Reforms
It has helped me to appreciate my strengths and my blind spots , and how these play out in my personal and professional space. It helped me appreciate other team members more
- Tebogo Bagopi Deputy Permanent Secretary
I benefited from the PDA assessment very much. I mostly apricated the Review of blind spots and how they can be addressed.
– Kekgonne Baipoledi Deputy Permanent Secretary